[scrumdevelopment] Scrum Website Updated

  • VIRMAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2000
      I've updated the Scrum Website. I wasn't satisfied with the clarity of how
      to get a Scrum project going and the actual iteration of Sprints. This
      seemed particularly confusing to those who are used to a waterfall
      methodology. So, both of these sections are updated for clarity and include
      graphics.
      Ken Schwaber