Réf. : Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: pigs vs chickens

  • gery.derbier@solystic.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005

      >There is not correct answer on this topic. I strongly believe in Collaboration vs. contract negotiation.
      I strongly believe in negotiating a contract based on collaboration.

      Géry.

      Boris Gloger <boris.gloger@...>

      06/04/2005 19:16
      Veuillez répondre à scrumdevelopment

              Pour :        scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
              cc :
              Objet :        Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: pigs vs chickens

      Hi ---,

      I find this thread very interessting because it shows that each Scrum
      Project is differentely and our Scrum Rules needs to be "Inspected and
      Adapted".

      If I have a Product Owner who acts like a Chicken - then I would tread
      him as a chicken.
      If I have a Prodcut Owner who acts like a Pig ....

      There is not correct answer on this topic. I strongly believe in
      Collaboration vs. contract negotiation.

      So in case I do have a project owner who is collaborative I will be
      collaborative.

      If I have one who acts like an enemy - I will do what every is
      necessary to protect my team and my process.

      My task as ScrumMaster is to change a Chicken Product Owner into a Pig.

      cheers

      boris

      Yahoo! Groups Links

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/