RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Presentation Materials?

  • Pam Rostal
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      When and where will you be here in New Mexico? We're using Scrum for
      our software development apprenticeship program and would like our
      students to hear someone other than us.

      I'll also send you what we use to teach them because their teams are
      supposed to follow these procedures. (It doesn't always happen.)

      Pam

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2005
        I'm currently looking for case studie for the implementation of scrum in
        "non-software-development" projects. I'm specially intrested to see if
        somebody have experience with small companys and limited resources of
        manpower (matrix-organisation, project-members only part-time in project).

        Thanks in advance

        Albert Bachmann
      • mkoepke2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005
          Mike,

          Thank you for this link. I'm about ready to try our first project
          using Scrum and I was going to ask if anyone had a presentation so I
          can roll it out to my development and SQA teams.

          Thanks,

          Mike Koepke

          Intrado

          Message 4 of 7 , May 18 1:33 PM
            Pam,

            Just to let you know that the meeting will be in Albuquerque
            Wednesday, May 25, 2005
            11:30 AM to 1:00 PM at UNM Continuing Ed.

            See announcement at: http://abqspin.org/

            Thierry

            Message 5 of 7 , May 18 3:20 PM
              Thierry, not sure if you can use this but... have you seen the Scrum
              simulation games? Bill Wake and Jean Tabaka have developed
              interesting Scrum simulations that might be useful to you, depending
              on the nature of the group you speak to.

              Bill's is here:
              http://xp123.com/g4p/0410b/index.htm

              Jean's is here:
              http://tinyurl.com/bgryh