Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum training in India

  • Bhavin Parekh
    Message 1 of 69 , Mar 31, 2005
      Yes I (three from our company) am interested in Scrum Training. Preferably at
      Pune.

      regards

      bhavin

      On Mar 30, 2005 1:36 AM, Hubert Smits <hubert.smits@...> wrote:
      > All,
      >
      > Would there be interest in a Scrum training in one of the development
      > centres in India (Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad) in late May, early June?
      >
      > --Hubert

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Christian Edward Gruber
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 30, 2005
        And our chief weapons: No Fear, No Surprise, Ruthless Efficiency, and an
        enormous fanatical devotion to destroying paperwork.

        Christian.

        Hubert Smits wrote:

        >And don't forget the special handshake and secret greeting!
        >
        >--Hubert
        >

        >On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:02:10 -0500, Mike Dwyer <mike.dwyer1@...> wrote:
        >

        >>"Do we get to wear red capes and rush in at the end of the show shouting "No
        >>One escapes the Scrum Inquisition?" If not then who'd want to play?
        >>
        >>Michael F. Dwyer
        >>
        >>Mike.Dwyer1@...

        Christian E. Gruber President, Israfil Consulting Services Corp.
        (905) 640-1119 (office) cgruber@...
        (416) 930-6023 (cell) http://www.israfil.net