Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Godfathers: Takeuchi and Nonaka

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
      Thanks Jeff,

      Reading the article and the book will also help the people who are
      thinking about exteding Scrum/Agile outside the software development
      world. It is this outside world that brought the principles to us, we
      are now in the process of adapting the generic principles to our world
      of software development. Anyway, that is how I think about it.

      --Hubert