Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Decertification

  • Fáy István
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      Hi,

      Isn't it the same story that happened to ISO or CMMi? Both are great ideas, and nowadays some companies using only as marketing gadgets. I know about a company that has ISO 9k certificate without evre having produced any output! Our company prepares now for the CMMi assssment, and the CMMi trainer has told us about CMMi  Level 5 certificates for companies that are far from that in their daily practice.

      Anyhow, it should not stop certifiing ScrumMasters, just we as "customers" should be aware of it and should watch out.

      Br,
      István Fáy
      ebedli@...