Decertification

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 69 , Mar 24, 2005
      I want get the thoughts of this group, particularly the Certified
      ScrumMasters, regarding decertification. I had the distinct
      displeasure of seeing a CSM misrepresent Scrum for his career
      purposes. He stated that he was developing the next generation of
      agile and that it would his company to the next level. In his
      discussion, he demonstrated that he thought Scrum was a top down
      process to be devised and imposed by his group ( a process group) on
      the organization. My biggest problem was that he wasnt't so much
      interested in how Scrum and Agile could improve his company's
      ability to change to deliver better software and be more
      competitive, but how "his" next generation Agile would improve his
      career.
      So, what constitutes a decertifiable action on the part of a CSM?
      Ken
    • Christian Edward Gruber
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 30, 2005
        And our chief weapons: No Fear, No Surprise, Ruthless Efficiency, and an
        enormous fanatical devotion to destroying paperwork.

        Christian.

        Hubert Smits wrote:

        >And don't forget the special handshake and secret greeting!
        >
        >--Hubert
        >

        >On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:02:10 -0500, Mike Dwyer <mike.dwyer1@...> wrote:
        >

        >>"Do we get to wear red capes and rush in at the end of the show shouting "No
        >>One escapes the Scrum Inquisition?" If not then who'd want to play?
        >>
        >>Michael F. Dwyer
        >>
        >>Mike.Dwyer1@...

        Christian E. Gruber President, Israfil Consulting Services Corp.
        (905) 640-1119 (office) cgruber@...
        (416) 930-6023 (cell) http://www.israfil.net