Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: The project manager's Declaration of Interdepend ence

  • Fáy István
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2005
      Hi,

      I think it is a very interesting question Mary has mentioned here: how far can / should the team be responsible for the business value?
      If they are not responsible at all, you can arrive like in the old joke about ISO 9000: making life buoy from lead is fine, as long as you follow the rules.
      If they should be responsible, then how far, and how far should the team be trained in the business case?

      I personally would tend to make the team responsible, because they need to understand the business background in order to correctly understand the use cases.

      What is your opinion?

      Br,
      István