Michael Detwiler/MD/CareFirst is out of the office.

  • michael.detwiler@carefirst.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2005
      I will be out of the office starting 03/22/2005 and will not return until
      03/23/2005.

      If this is of an ugrent nature contact Robert Donald at 410-998-6951
      Otherwise I will respond to your message when I return.

      Unauthorized interception of this communication could be a
      violation of Federal and State Law. This communication and
      any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain
      protected health information. This communication is solely
      for the use of the person or entity to whom it was addressed.
      If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution,
      printing or acting in reliance on the contents of this message
      is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
      in error, please notify the sender and destroy any and all copies.
      Thank you.
    • michael.detwiler@carefirst.com