Re: [scrumdevelopment] May Gathering in Boston

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      checkout contolchaos.com for details.

      --
      Mike Dwyer

      "I Keep six faithful serving-men
      Who serve me well and true:
      Their names are What and Where and When
      And How and Why and Who." - Kipling

      > Can you provide the details regarding the May gathering in Boston. Is this
      > Boston Massachusetts? What are the dates/times/cost etc.
      >
      > Thank you

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005

        Details are at www.controlchaos.com, you can sign up at the controlchaos store, it is on Wednesday the 11th, with discussions from several people who have implemented Scrum enterprise wide, a discussion of metrics, several panel discussion, and a jolly meeting of certified scrummasters and people who want to know what we’re like, $400.

        Ken

        Can you provide the details regarding the May gathering in Boston.  Is this Boston Massachusetts?  What are the dates/times/cost etc.

        Thank you

      • Boris Gloger
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          or you go to www.scrumgathering.org boris

          On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:01:25 -0500, Ken Schwaber
          <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

          > Details are at www.controlchaos.com, you can sign up at the controlchaos
          > store, it is on Wednesday the 11th, with discussions from several people who
          > have implemented Scrum enterprise wide, a discussion of metrics, several
          > panel discussion, and a jolly meeting of certified scrummasters and people
          > who want to know what we're like, $400.
          >
          > Ken

          boris gloger
          www.glogerconsulting.de