May Gathering in Boston

  • Tetu, Ginny
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Can you provide the details regarding the May gathering in Boston. Is this Boston Massachusetts? What are the dates/times/cost etc.

      Thank you
    • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        checkout contolchaos.com for details.

        --
        Mike Dwyer

        "I Keep six faithful serving-men
        Who serve me well and true:
        Their names are What and Where and When
        And How and Why and Who." - Kipling

        > Can you provide the details regarding the May gathering in Boston. Is this
        > Boston Massachusetts? What are the dates/times/cost etc.
        >
        > Thank you

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ken Schwaber
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005

          Details are at www.controlchaos.com, you can sign up at the controlchaos store, it is on Wednesday the 11th, with discussions from several people who have implemented Scrum enterprise wide, a discussion of metrics, several panel discussion, and a jolly meeting of certified scrummasters and people who want to know what we’re like, $400.

          Ken

          Can you provide the details regarding the May gathering in Boston.  Is this Boston Massachusetts?  What are the dates/times/cost etc.

          Thank you

        • Boris Gloger
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            or you go to www.scrumgathering.org boris

            On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:01:25 -0500, Ken Schwaber
            <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

            > Details are at www.controlchaos.com, you can sign up at the controlchaos
            > store, it is on Wednesday the 11th, with discussions from several people who
            > have implemented Scrum enterprise wide, a discussion of metrics, several
            > panel discussion, and a jolly meeting of certified scrummasters and people
            > who want to know what we're like, $400.
            >
            > Ken

            boris gloger
            www.glogerconsulting.de