Re: Highly Recommended

  • DianaLarsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Mike!

      The course is 2.5 days and highly experiential, so squeezing it into the May gathering
      probably is not possible. However, if you are asking whether we could discuss some of the
      concepts there, Esther and I both plan to attend and no doubt the subject will come up. ;-)

      Diana

      Diana Larsen
      www.futureworksconsulting.com 503-288-3550

      Upcoming Workshops:
      "Project Retrospectives and Reviews: A Facilitator's Toolkit"
      March 24-25, 2005, at Oregon Graduate Institute
      http://www.cpd.ogi.edu/coursespecific.asp?pam=1573

      "The Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills"
      Presenters: Diana Larsen, Esther Derby and Ken Schwaber.
      April 5-7, 2005
      See the Events section of our website or write for more details...

    • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        That is good to hear.  Looking forward to having you folks in my home town.