Re: SCRUM Developers with J2EE Experience Needed

  • Victor Szalvay
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      Danube Technologies is also bidding on this RFP. We are currently
      working with this customer to implement Scrum (mentoring/coaching) and
      we won the majority of seats for the last RFP they released.

      If you want to work for a company that believes in Agile and Scrum
      values, please consider submitting your resume to us instead. Contact
      me directly or submit your resume online.

      Submit your resume at:
      http://www.danube.com/careers_main.htm

      Visit our home page:
      http://www.danube.com/

      All the best,
      -- Victor Szalvay

      Victor Szalvay
      VP of Project Services
      Danube Technologies, Inc.
      T | 1.866.463.2682 ext. 812
      F | 425.688.0892
      http://www.danube.com

      ScrumWorks - Unleash Team Self-Organization
      http://www.scrumworks.com

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Royer, Paul" <proyer@c...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Scrum Developers:
      >
      > CIBER has a need for several Java/J2EE Developers in the beautiful
      Pacific Northwest (Olympia, Washington) for a 24 month project. The
      successful candidates will have the following mandatory experience:
      > * Four years of Java
      > * Three years of J2EE
      > * Two years of EJB and/or one year of Swing
      > * One year JUnit
      > * One year IBM WebSphere
      > * One year IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer or Eclipse
      > * Experience working with SCRUM methodology
      > * Experience working with Agile methods including XP, FDD, DSDM,
      etc.