RE: [scrumdevelopment] DOI and Scrum
The product owner would be proud to say some of them, the team would be proud to say some of them, the ScrumMaster would be tickled pink that through the successful use of Scrum that they were both proud. The ScrumMaster is responsible for the process.
From: aacockburn [mailto:acockburn@...]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: [scrumdevelopment] DOI and Scrum
Let me turn it around and ask it this way --- why wouldn't a Scrum
team be proud to post these sentences above their work area with
individual and team commitment to the ideas?
* We increase return on investment by making continuous flow of value
* We deliver reliable results by engaging customers in frequent
interactions and shared ownership.
* We unleash creativity and innovation by recognizing that
individuals are the ultimate source of value, and creating an
environment where they can make a difference.
* We manage uncertainty through iterations, anticipation and
* We improve effectiveness and reliability through situationally
specific strategies, processes and practices.
* We boost performance through group accountability for results and
shared responsibility for team effectiveness.
It seems to me that this is exactly what a Scrum team espouses...
(looking for escape from confustion)
To Post a message, send it to: scrumdevelopment@...
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: scrumdevelopment-unsubscribe@...