Scrum Gathering in May

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      A ScrumGathering will be held in Boston the week of May 9. The event
      will be held in Cambridge at the Hotel@MIT. The agenda is:

      May 9 – 10
      - Certified ScrumMaster course taught by Ken Schwaber for those who
      want to become a ScrumMaster.
      - Advanced Certified ScrumMaster course for current ScrumMasterrs that
      want to learn the material developed at the last ScrumGathering.
      Decision Making and Conflict Management will be taught by Esther
      Derby, cross-functional team processes for Sprinting will be taught by
      Mike Cohn, and Metrics will be taught by Ken Schwaber

      Registration for these courses is at the Scrum Store at
      www.controlchaos.com under "Courses."

      May 11
      Open ScrumGathering for those interested in Scrum, and those already
      using Scrum or other Agile processes. Keynote speakers will discuss
      organization wide implementation of Scrum in their organizations and
      panels will discuss and answer questions regarding team building,
      cross-functional teams, and metrics. This day is designed for
      socializing within the Scrum community. Registration for this day is
      at the Scrum Store at www.controlchaos.com under "Fees."

      May 12 – 13
      Further development of the Scrum process, focusing primarily on
      implementation techniques and practices. This is a closed
      by-invitation session; material from this session will be posted to
      ScrumAlliance.org and discussed at later gatherings.

      Ken Schwaber
    • Michael Bannen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Message
        In addition to burndown charts, I'm curious what kinds of status reporting everyone is using? I'm particularly interested in how you present budget and schedule variance.
        If you're willing to provide samples, I will zip and post them here and to http://www.ScrumForums.com

        - Michael