RE: [scrumdevelopment] burndown shirts

  • Mike Beedle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2005

      What a great optical illusion… …

      However, this might be a good idea…. to carry your own sprint backlog on your Sprint Backlog T-shirt.

      You will start your Sprint Backlog T-shirt after the backlog items of the Sprint Planning Meeting are

      distributed by writing your tasks there.

      Every day, you will go to work and dress normally, you will attend the Daily Scrum and you will

      update your Sprint Backlog T-shirt, and then put it on (on top of your normal clothes).

      At every Sprint Review Meeting, you will write a big check mark by the demonstrated functionality

      you provided.

      At the end of the Project, you will have several Sprint Backlog T-shirts that you will want to keep for life.

      Ken, any chance you can add this item to your Scrum store?  (I loved the picture, btw.)

      - Mike