Started a Scrum Worldwide Group at meetup.com

  • Michael V.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have managed to get Scrum listed as a topic at www.meetup.com. This
      service is used internationally by people who are interested in
      getting together locally to discuss various topics.

      Being a CSM in the East County of San Diego, California, I am really
      interested in speaking with local people who are implementing it (or
      who are interested in using it) today. The URL for the first local
      group can be found at:

      scrum.meetup.com/groups

      If you are interested in starting your own group locally, go ahead and
      start one. I think this can be one other medium we use to both spread
      the word of Scrum and other agile techniques at the grass-roots level.

      Thank you,

      - mike vizdos
      www.michaelvizdos.com