RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Product Owner and Pig

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2005
      Chicken doesn't mean you aren't interested and important to the results
      of a Sprint. You can be very important to the Sprint, and important
      source of information if they turn to you. However, you aren't the
      people who look at the Product Backlog presented by the Product Owner
      and who .... based on your best knowledge ... say that you will turn
      that into an increment of functionality within the next Sprint. Also,
      you aren't the people presenting at the Sprint Review if you are the
      Product Owner; you are being presented to.
      Ken