Seeking Lean Agile Coaches

  • Jim York
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      On behalf of Cristina Cleary, I am posting the following message:

      Seeking Lean-Agile Coaches: Your assistance would be appreciated!!!

      Hello, my name is Cristina Cleary and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter
      at CC Pace in Fairfax, VA. CC Pace is a technology services consulting
      firm that specializes in Agile and Lean methodologies. As a recruiter
      for my company I have been tasked with filling two project positions
      for Lean-Agile Coaches. These positions require an expert knowledge of
      Scrum and knowledge of Lean Thinking. Any suggestions or referrals you
      may have that could help me to find these resources would be greatly
      appreciated. Feel free to review our corporate web site for more
      information about CC Pace (www.ccpace.com).

      Please feel free to contact me directly at (703) 251-6836 or simply
      email me at ccleary@...

      Please respond directly to Christina.
      Thanks,
      Jim