[OT] RSS feed for Alistair Cockburn's site

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      I like to write and upload to my site an article or talk or two every month or two, so I just started an RSS feed for those who want to be notified about these. (who knows, it may become a blog over time, or a programmer's journal, as Ron Jeffries writes).

      point your reader to

      or, FeedBurner provides a service of rendering a feed to different reader capabilities including HTML. Dossy set this up:

      Thanks to Dossy Shiobara and Ron Jeffries for their patience in helping me set this up.
      (This note cross posted to several eGroups)

      Alistair
      Alistair Cockburn
      President, Humans and Technology

      acockburn@... , 801.582-3162
      1814 Ft Douglas Cir, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
      http://alistair.cockburn.us/

      "The first thing to build is trust." (Brad Appleton)

      "Surviving Object-Oriented Projects" (1998)
      "Writing Effective Use Cases" (Jolt Productivity Award 2001)
      "Agile Software Development" (Jolt Productivity Award 2002)
      "Crystal Clear: A Human-Powered Methodology for Small Teams" (2004)