Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Musings pdf

  • Pete Bevin
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
      Ken,

      What does this mean? (point 4 on page 5)

      "They are enabled to let specific tasks require to create an increment of
      functionality emerge as the iteration progresses; they are expected to
      be able to make perfection predictions."

      Pete (I'm a newbie, please don't flame me!)

      On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:28:36 -0000, Ken Schwaber
      <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

      > I posted a pdf of some 23 musings about Scrum at www.controlchaos.com,
      > "news and events" on the right hand frame. Several are dated, but many
      > are applicable to conversations that have gone on recently at this
      > news group. The latest musing is of predictions I have regarding Scrum
      > and Agile.
      > Enjoy and Happy New Year,
      > Ken

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
        Just like the Product Backlog, we let the Sprint Backlog tasks emerge during
        the Sprint. The balance is between emergence and a team not managing and
        thinking through its work. The second sentence makes perfect sense with the
        word "not" between "expected" and "to".

        <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

        > I posted a pdf of some 23 musings about Scrum at www.controlchaos.com,
        > "news and events" on the right hand frame. Several are dated, but many
        > are applicable to conversations that have gone on recently at this
        > news group. The latest musing is of predictions I have regarding Scrum
        > and Agile.
        > Enjoy and Happy New Year,
        > Ken

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
          I'm using an old version (Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0) and it's ok.
          deb

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony S. Vita"
          <tvita@b...> wrote:
          > Folks,
          > I was able to read and print the pdf just fine.
          >
          > An avid yet lurking Agile devotee.
          > Tony Vita
          > Anchorage, Alaska
          >
          > Ron Jeffries wrote:
          > >
          > >Ken: I'd love to read this but it crashes my PDF reader, trying to
          > >go to page 2, every time. I mention it here on the list rather than
          > >privately, to see whether it's just me or everyone.
          > >
          > >Ron Jeffries
          > >www.XProgramming.com
          > >Those who attain to any excellence commonly spend life in some single
          > >pursuit, for excellence is not often gained upon easier terms.
          > > -- Samuel Johnson
        • Mike Dwyer
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
            I have
            C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\plug_ins\reflow.api
            Version 6.0.0.2003051500
            Creation Date 2003/05/15
            Creation Time 12:09:04 AM
            C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\plug_ins\weblink.api
            Version 6.0.1.2003110300
            Creation Date 2003/11/03
            Creation Time 2:45:04 PM

            Works fine.
            Michael F. Dwyer

            Mike.Dwyer1@...

            <tvita@b...> wrote:
            > Folks,
            > I was able to read and print the pdf just fine.
            >
            > An avid yet lurking Agile devotee.
            > Tony Vita
            > Anchorage, Alaska
            >
            > Ron Jeffries wrote:
            > >
            > >Ken: I'd love to read this but it crashes my PDF reader, trying to
            > >go to page 2, every time. I mention it here on the list rather than
            > >privately, to see whether it's just me or everyone.
            > >
            > >Ron Jeffries
            > >www.XProgramming.com
            > >Those who attain to any excellence commonly spend life in some single
            > >pursuit, for excellence is not often gained upon easier terms.
            > > -- Samuel Johnson

            Yahoo! Groups Links