Agile Alliance Roadmap page on Scrum

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 27, 2004
      All,

      I'm working an a re-write of the Roadmap page on Scrum. A revision was
      due for a long time, the booklist wasn't complete, and the articles
      also looked out of date. I could do with some advise though:

      - Which article would you recommend as 'the best' introduction to Scrum?
      - Which tools (both commercial and non commercial) would need to be
      listed on the page?
      - Do you have any simulations in the public domain that you would like
      to see listed (with your name added of course).
      - Any other recommendations?

      Thanks,

      Hubert