Agile Accounting - we like to interview you

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2014
      Terry Quan (a friend of mine who is an expert at Accounting) and  I are writing a white paper on Agile Accounting. If you are working with your Finance department to capitalize your (Agile and non-Agile) Projects, we would like to talk with you. Specifically, we would like to talk to those that have to propose projects to corporate accountants and finance people. We would like to ask them the process of proposing  projects, and the impact of capitalization on their proposals, and what pressures they experience on this issue throughout the project.

      We will maintain confidentiality. If you are willing to share your story, please get in touch with us.

      Thanks,
      Terry and Ram
    • Mary Pombares
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2014

         Can someone advise what tools can I use to be able to design an agile development process like the one below?

        On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:18 AM, "Ram Srinivasan vasan.ram@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT]" <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Terry Quan (a friend of mine who is an expert at Accounting) and  I are writing a white paper on Agile Accounting. If you are working with your Finance department to capitalize your (Agile and non-Agile) Projects, we would like to talk with you. Specifically, we would like to talk to those that have to propose projects to corporate accountants and finance people. We would like to ask them the process of proposing  projects, and the impact of capitalization on their proposals, and what pressures they experience on this issue throughout the project.

        We will maintain confidentiality. If you are willing to share your story, please get in touch with us.

        Thanks,
        Terry and Ram

      • Christofer Jennings
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2014
          people

          … but I wouldn’t call them tools, they don’t like that

          I’m not joking. Please don’t approach this as a tools problem. If you really like that diagram then maybe print it very large and put it where people can see it.

          On Aug 29, 2014, at 3:16 PM, Mary Pombares stelafaria@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

        • steveatootac
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2014

            Mary - could you tell us the problem that you are trying to solve please?

            It is not clear why you are wanting to devise a development process when there are so many that already exist

            Steve

          • David Koontz
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2014
            • Dan Greening