Scrumstudy spams in Quora

  • Saravana Bharathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2014
      Friends,

      Recently we got a bunch of scrumstudy spammers banned from Quora!!!

      Check out the post below.

    • Saravana Bharathi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014
        Update:

        12 spam accounts in Quora has been successfully banned including VP of Marketing. Also hundreds of eloquent spam posts are deleted from Quora.

        Thank you everyone for supporting this cause.

        Thanks
        Saravana Bharathi.

        Sent from my iPhone