Dare festivals

  • Jean Richardson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014

      Is anyone aware of what Jurgen Appelo is pitching as “DARE festivals?”  The web site for darefest.org can hardly even be considered a skeleton.  Has anyone been to one of these festivals or have any idea what makes them different or attractive---other than the association with Appelo?

      --- Jean

      gate.site.jpg

      Jean Richardson

      Azure Gate Consulting

      ~ Repatterning the Human Experience of Work

      AzureGate.net

      (503) 788-8998

      Jean@...

    • Michael Vizdos
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014

        Recommendation:

        Have a conversation with him.

        Go to the source.

        If you would like an intro let me know.

        Thank you.

        Mike Vizdos
        www.michaelvizdos.com/contact

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014

          Michael, I have actually already gone to the source.  I am waiting for a response.  I was also interested in the opinion of the community.  I see Yves has made the same assumption you did.  --- Jean