Building the scrum master community

  • tobiasgmayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013

      In case some of you haven't come across it yet, I've started an online library of scrum resources—recommended by scrum masters for scrum masters. It's been building nicely over the past six weeks or so, and has contributions from many scrum masters/coaches/trainers that you are likely to know, from this list, from twitter or perhaps from meeting in person. I'm keen to get as many contributors as possible from this community to make the library a worthwhile venue for other scrum-infected people to visit, to get new ideas, share recommendations and inspire one another.

      Please take a moment to view the site, and consider i) adding new recommendations of books, blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, etc, or ii) endorsing existing resources. You can read more about the thinking behind this venture in my recent blog post, here

      Thanks for your time in reading this.
      Tobias

    • tobiasgmayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2014

        Update on this project:

        ScrumMasters.Com/munity has grown to become The Agile Library. It can now be found at http://agilelib.net.

        The site features books, articles, videos and other media, games, forums (including this one) and tools. Each item comes recommended by another Agilist—and often many—to help you estimate value on your next reading or viewing endeavor.

        Please explore our latest version of the library. Be good to see some recommendations there from members of this group. Cheers.

        Tobias