Chapter 2 posted - a major crisis

  • Clarke Ching
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      I've just posted chapter 2 of my novel-in-progress "Rolling Rocks Downhill".

      One of the traditions with "business novels" is that they have to start with
      a crisis. Actually, this is true with all novels - or at least the
      interesting ones, anyway - who wants to read about an average day, afterall?

      But, a developing crisis is important for the change in general - why change
      unless you've got an emergency? Its suprising how many people give up
      smoking after their first heart attack. Same thing in business. A sharp
      shock can turn complaceny into urgency, just like that.

      So, chapter 2 is more bad news for Steve.

      BTW: This is the last time that I will cross post this to groups other than
      RollingRocksDownhill@yahoogroups.com. Promise.

      Clarke