Origin of estimation accuracy graph?

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2013
      I have seen a graph like this more than a couple of times

      accuracy-vs-effort

      Does anyone know the original source of this graph?

      Thanks,
      Ram
    • David Grant

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2013
          > Does anyone know the original source of this graph?

          Mike Cohn's "Agile Estimating and Planning".

          "The curve in this graph is placed according to my experience, corroborated in discussions with others. It is not based on empirical measurement."

          Cheers,
          Laurent
        • Ram Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2013

            Thanks everyone !!!

            --
            sent from a mobile device,  please excuse auto-corrections, typos and grammar