RE: [scrumdevelopment] Sprint Calendars

  • Shimmings, Ian
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2004

      We used 4 week sprints for simplicity as well.  We let the client decide what was best to fit them.  We did have a couple of 5 week sprints when lots were on holiday – still not sure they were a good idea as it seemed to break the rhythm and felt very long.

      As a nice aside, on delivery of a successful sprint to the client on Friday morning and after the sprint review session early afternoon – we all (including the client team members) went to the pub then home early! J

      Ian Shimmings