Start ups adopting agile

  • poojawandile
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2013

      HI,

      I am looking for current known start up companies who are using agile for software development.

      Thanks,

      Pooja

    • poojawandile

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013

          Go here to get a copy of VersionOne's annual survey:

          http://www.versionone.com/state%2Dof%2Dagile%2Dsurvey%2Dresults/

          On Oct 16, 2013 8:08 PM, <poojawandile@...> wrote:

          Also, if somebody can give reference to survey(s) that compares state of agile adoption vis-a-vis traditional

          ---In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, <poojawandile@...> wrote:

          HI,

          I am looking for current known start up companies who are using agile for software development.

          Thanks,

          Pooja

        • Hariprakash Agrawal
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013
            Hi Pooja,

            We at OpCord use Agile for our 2 products team. Let me know what are you looking for?

            Regards,
            Hariprakash Agrawal (Hari),
            http://rideally.com, http://opcord.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013
              Here's another, 81.5% of (surveyed)companies doing Agile are using Scrum(2011)

              http://www.infoq.com/news/2012/05/survey-agile-scaling

              -------
              Charles Bradley
              Professional Scrum Trainer