[ANN] CFP - ACCU 2014 Conference, 8 - 12 April 2014, Bristol, UK

  • Giovanni Asproni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hi All,

      I'm sending this on behalf of Jon Jagger, the conference Chair.

      The CFP for the ACCU 2014 conference is now open. The deadline for
      sending your proposal is the 5th of November 2013.

      The conference has a long tradition of high quality sessions covering
      many aspects of software development, from programming languages (e.g.,
      Java, Javascript, C#, Clojure, Python, Erlang, Haskell, Ruby, Groovy, C,
      C++, etc.), and technologies (libraries, frameworks, databases, etc.) to
      subjects about the wider development environment such as testing,
      architecture and design, development process, analysis, patterns,
      project management, and softer aspects such as team building,
      communication and leadership.

      The main web page is here
      http://accu.org/index.php/conferences/accu_conference_2014

      The full call for papers web page is here
      http://accu.org/index.php/conferences/accu_conference_2014/accu2014_call_for_papers

      Regards,
      Giovanni

      --