Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile adoption

  • Alan Dayley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
      A good book with lots of ideas about "agile adoption" is:

      http://www.amazon.com/Succeeding-Agile-Software-Development-Using/dp/0321579364/

      I would, however, question the notion of designing and planning out an agile adoption in the way your question implies. Agile adoptions should start with some long term vision and about one month's work of actions to start with. In other words, your Agile adoption should be a project run with Agile principles.

      Don't do Big Design Up Front of your Agile adoption. The plan has to change and adapt as you go.

      Alan

      On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:46 PM, <jose_alanya@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Do you know where I can find any case studies about the agile adoption? Currently, I'm working on a road map for my job to implement this and I'm reviewing documentation that I got from the Internet so if you can share any books, forums to get more details about this, that would be great!

      All the best!

      Jose Alanya

    • Ali H. Moghadam