Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Agile Questionnaire

  • silvana @ yahoo
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
      Marc,

      Well said!
      Thanks for taking the time to articulate, in detail, why the original posting was NOT attracting any comments.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 12 Sep 2013, at 22:44, "woynam" <woyna@...> wrote:

      Well, for starters you double post a message with the heading 'Help For Agile' containing gibberish markup in it, along with an attached document. Only an idiot would open a docx attachment.

      Your message contains *no* information as to why one should complete your questionnaire, or what you plan to do with the results.

      You then post the same document 5 days later, as if nobody say your original duplicate posts, or the post back in January.

      So, given that a) you've posted 3 messages to this group since January, each with the same request, b) you've not contributed to a single other discussion in the group, c) you've not provided any background information regarding your survey, and d) the messages have contained possible virus-laden attachments, I can only conclude that you're not interested in being a contributing member of this forum.

      The members of this group welcome newcomers that are interested in learning more about Scrum/Agile, and contributing to the discussion. However, we would prefer not to have to wade through spam/junk.

      Mark