Re: Agile Questionnaire

  • woynam
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013
      Can the moderators please remove this person from the group? They are posting junk, and not contributing to the discussion.

      Mark

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, <eni.software@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Please answer the agile questionnaire. DetailĀ  raised in the Questionnaire.Thank You .Good Luck.

    • eni.software
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013

        Mr  mark or woynam

        agile questiionanaire is junk????????????????

        It is interesting.

        Someone in the scrum  group, say :  agile Questionnaire is Junk......

      • woynam
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
          Well, for starters you double post a message with the heading 'Help For Agile' containing gibberish markup in it, along with an attached document. Only an idiot would open a docx attachment.

          Your message contains *no* information as to why one should complete your questionnaire, or what you plan to do with the results.

          You then post the same document 5 days later, as if nobody say your original duplicate posts, or the post back in January.

          So, given that a) you've posted 3 messages to this group since January, each with the same request, b) you've not contributed to a single other discussion in the group, c) you've not provided any background information regarding your survey, and d) the messages have contained possible virus-laden attachments, I can only conclude that you're not interested in being a contributing member of this forum.

          The members of this group welcome newcomers that are interested in learning more about Scrum/Agile, and contributing to the discussion. However, we would prefer not to have to wade through spam/junk.

          Mark
        • silvana @ yahoo
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
            Marc,

            Well said!
            Thanks for taking the time to articulate, in detail, why the original posting was NOT attracting any comments.

            Sent from my iPhone