ScrumMaster in London Seeking Support in Job Search !

  • emailarvindmishra
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
      Hello Friends,

      I hope you all are doing very well !!

      My name is Arvind Mishra, I am from London, and I recently completed my CSM certification. Before my CSM certification, I worked for over ten years as a Product Manager / 6-Sigma Project Manager. I worked in different industries and through much hard work, I learnt and further developed my team building and leading skills.

      You can view my profile on Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/in/arvmishra .

      Please write back to me to know more about me.

      Thanking all of you in advance!

      Warm regards,
      AV
      07449494096
    • Michael Vizdos
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013

        Hi.

        This is not a recommended venue for job searching.

        I have a free community you may want to check out at www.realscrumjobs.com

        Good luck and congratulations!

        Thank you.

        Mike Vizdos