Scheduling Management Task in Agile Scrum

  • mohan_khilariwal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 11:50 PM
      Hi All,

      Can somebody let me know which all tasks to be considered while doing scheduling management in Agile Scrum?
      I could only think about:
      Velocity (historical data)
      Give Story Points to user stories
      Prioritization of User stories
      Break User stories in small enough stories , to accomodate in single sprint

      What else...

      Regards
      Mohan
    • Markus Gärtner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27 11:38 AM
        What does scheduling management mean? I don't understand your question.

        Best Markus

        --
        Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gärtner
        Author of ATDD by Example - A Practical Guide to Acceptance

        On 23.08.2013, at 01:50, "mohan_khilariwal" <mohan_khilariwal@...> wrote:

        Hi All,

        Can somebody let me know which all tasks to be considered while doing scheduling management in Agile Scrum?
        I could only think about:
        Velocity (historical data)
        Give Story Points to user stories
        Prioritization of User stories
        Break User stories in small enough stories , to accomodate in single sprint

        What else...

        Regards
        Mohan

        <*> Your email settings: