REQUEST: Please spread the word about Agile Open California

  • David Chilcott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013

      Dear Fellow Agilist,

      I'd like your help getting the word out about the Agile Open California conference on Oct 14-15th.  If you're willing, please visit the page link below and use the "Tweet This" button.

      Agile Open Promo Page http://j.mp/13fQRCL

      And/Or if you'd prefer you could send out some personal emails to folks you think might be interested. Maybe something like this:

      You don't want to miss this. Imagine an event where dedicated Agile practitioners and newcomers alike come together for two days to discuss, examine and otherwise brainstorm the most timely and relevant topics in Agile development today.

      What is Agile Open California?

      Agile Open California is a coalition of agile practitioners and advocates intent on providing an opportunity for learning, networking and growth to the Agile community in California and others who are interested.

      If you're interested please visit:  http://j.mp/13fQRCL or http://agileopencalifornia.com

      Thanks for your time and attention.

      Regards,

      D ;-)

      David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.

      Keep Breathing.  Tell the Truth.  Be Fearless.  Choose Love.   Embrace the Mystery.
      Email: drc@...
      Voice: 510.655.7122
      Skype: DavidChilcott
      Twitter: @DavidChilcott
      Schedule a meeting with me at: http://meetme.so/DavidChilcott
      Need to contact me URGENTLY? Use https://awayfind.com/DavidChilcott
      Ask me about the Outformations Agile Enterprise JumpStart