Re: Product Owner is a pig, right?

  • Joy Kelsey
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 2, 2013
      Did they get confused where the PO is a chicken at the Daily Scrum?? But a Pig in all other cases...in the past not the present

      --

      Regards
      Joy Kelsey

    • Adam Sroka

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 2, 2013

            Hey now.

            Stop dogging on the chickens and pigs.

            Kidding.

            Heh.

            Just coming from a guy that has created some personas over the years for them with the comic strips at www.implementingscrum.com.

            There are some good posts there about this topic. Remember. The Chicken and Pig story is just that. A story.

            Everyone is a person and deserves respect.

            The comics and blog postings may be almost classic scrum historic stuff but many of the things I wrote over the many many years there are still applicable today.

            I may resurface some of the old strips into newer discussions. But it's scary how many of the postings and comic strips still ring true for people today.

            Thank you.

            Mike Vizdos
            www.michaelvizdos.com/contact
            Www.implementingscrum.com