Agile Methods Research Study Follow Up Message

  • Diana Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013

      Project managers, developers, and testers, if you have not already done so, please participate in an agile research study being conducted by the University of Texas at San Antonio.

      We are looking for software development professionals who have participated in at least one agile software development effort and are willing to complete a 15 minute online survey regarding their experiences. The survey is located at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SS2T9DN.

      For those who have already taken the survey, thank you for taking the time to do so.  The gathered responses will help identify factors that significantly impact the fit and usability of agile software development methods.  Your time and support are greatly appreciated.   If you have any questions or problems completing the survey, please contact me at Diana.young@...