Free Planning Poker Cards ?

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013
      Hello Folks,

      One of my clients' development teams love planning poker (R). I usually grab a couple of decks of planning poker cards when I attend conferences and give it to the teams. But this time, I do not have any to spare. Ironically, there is a budget freeze and they just cannot procure it now. I know we can write it on index cards (or playing cards) and use it, but something professional (with pictures for relative size comparison) is definitely more appealing

      We need something for about 40 people. Do you know of any company that will be able to give away (free) some planning poker cards? And it is definitely a great advertising for the company giving away cards !!

      Thanks,
      Ram

      PS1: I cannot disclose the name of the client as I am under NDA
      PS2: I live in New Jersey, and it can be shipped to me.

    • Ram Srinivasan