Re: Synchronicity - lunch with the VP

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 9, 2004
      <ronjeffries@X...> wrote:

      > A word of caution, probably unnecessary: if your own boss is not an
      > open-door person, there's a good chance s/he won't appreciate a
      > person's going upstairs.
      >
      > Ron Jeffries

      Yes. And I don't know her well enough to have even a gut feeling about
      her response to this. So I need to be careful what I address and how -
      it's not something I'm going to do lightly. I'd like to find an
      approach that does not tread on my PM's territory, directly.
      (Shouldn't be TOO hard - if it's not about e-time or MS-Project, I'm
      probably safe :-)

      Thanks Ron.