Re: [scrumdevelopment] Controversial Dzone post - 7 Agile Best Practices that You Don ’t Need to Follow

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2013
      Well put, Laurent, agreed.  There are numerous other problems with the article, too -- I was just summarizing.  :-)

      Not worth my time to refute each idiotic statement he makes.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      Professional Scrum Trainer
      Scrum Coach-in-Chief
      ScrumCrazy.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21, 2013
        Please submit any free related events to us via the link below, and they will be listed on our facebook feed and our events section of our website.
        Thanks.

        http://freescrum.com/add-something/