Re: [scrumdevelopment] User stories and relative complexity

  • Pierre Neis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2013
      For long term, meta and retro planning helps.
      You can transform the traditional phasing in Release packs and have FUP through Release Burndown.
      Now it depends how comfortable do you feel with this.

      Kind regards, cordialement, mit freundlichen Grüssen,

      Pierre E. Neis, psm, cspo, csp
      Scrum/Lean Coach - Senior Management Consultant

      19 place Bleech |L-7610 Larochette | Luxembourg
      M: +352 661 727 867

      email:  pierre.neis@...
      web:    http://wecompany.wordpress.com/ http://thescrumcoach.wordpress.com/
      Meet with mehttp://meetwith.me/pierreneis

      about.me LinkedIn
      Contact me: Skype pierre.neis

      On 18 June 2013 00:02, Jesse Houwing <jesse.houwing@...> wrote:

      I think I agree, and it won't help me now. Client in case still wants to do a lot of long term planning and doesn't yet believe in the waste being created by constantly looking far ahead and doing all kinds of reestimation and simulations...

      Part one will be trying to get that out of the way.

      Still a long way from getting the trust in place to remove this 'need' to map everything out till the bottom of the backlog...

      Sent from my Windows Phone