RE: [scrumdevelopment] User stories and relative complexity

  • Jesse Houwing
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 17, 2013
      Though there is some truth in the story, however flawed... Still, doesn't solve my problem 😉... Does highlight another one of the issues.

      Sent from my Windows Phone

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2013

        Kind regards, cordialement, mit freundlichen Grüssen,

        Pierre E. Neis, psm, cspo, csp
        Scrum/Lean Coach - Senior Management Consultant

        19 place Bleech |L-7610 Larochette | Luxembourg
        M: +352 661 727 867

        email:  pierre.neis@...
        web:    http://wecompany.wordpress.com/ http://thescrumcoach.wordpress.com/
        Meet with mehttp://meetwith.me/pierreneis

        about.me LinkedIn
        Contact me: Skype pierre.neis

        -------

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2013
          For long term, meta and retro planning helps.
          You can transform the traditional phasing in Release packs and have FUP through Release Burndown.
          Now it depends how comfortable do you feel with this.

          Kind regards, cordialement, mit freundlichen Grüssen,

          Pierre E. Neis, psm, cspo, csp
          Scrum/Lean Coach - Senior Management Consultant

          19 place Bleech |L-7610 Larochette | Luxembourg
          M: +352 661 727 867

          email:  pierre.neis@...
          web:    http://wecompany.wordpress.com/ http://thescrumcoach.wordpress.com/
          Meet with mehttp://meetwith.me/pierreneis

          about.me LinkedIn
          Contact me: Skype pierre.neis

          On 18 June 2013 00:02, Jesse Houwing <jesse.houwing@...> wrote:

          I think I agree, and it won't help me now. Client in case still wants to do a lot of long term planning and doesn't yet believe in the waste being created by constantly looking far ahead and doing all kinds of reestimation and simulations...

          Part one will be trying to get that out of the way.

          Still a long way from getting the trust in place to remove this 'need' to map everything out till the bottom of the backlog...

          Sent from my Windows Phone