Scrum website feedback

  • Jeff M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 12:50 PM
      Hi, i would appreciate anyone taking a look at my (very new and still a work in progress) website http://www.FreeScrum.com and giving feedback on the following:

      1) site categories what's missing or needs changing
      2) site layout what's missing or needs changing
      3) in general the type of content, what could be improved

      The goal of the site is to have a site devoted to the most popular and free scrum and agile resources.

      Also any informative items we post will be also listed in our facebook feed so please "like" our page if you want to be notified of these
      http://www.facebook.com/FreeScrum

      feedback can be sent directly via reply of this email, not to the entire group.
      Thanks.