Re: Looking for Agile assessment service

  • Steve Bockman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi Jason,

      I'm an Agile trainer and coach, and the owner at Agile Unlimited, a
      company in Santa Rosa focusing on helping organizations enhance their
      productivity.

      I think I may be able to provide what you're looking for. Please feel
      free to reply by message or email if you'd like to have a conversation
      about your specific needs.

      Best wishes,
      Steve Bockman

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Jason H" wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > I am looking for an assessment service of our current Agile process
      that I've recently put in for a couple of development teams in eBay
      Classifieds. Preferably this team/individual can also guide us towards
      a transformation to Kanban, and if Kanban also makes sense from our
      organization structure.