Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: a common language

  • Pierre Neis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2013
      our trick is to use basic English and Scrum as communication vector.

      Kind regards, cordialement, mit freundlichen Grüssen,

      Pierre E. Neis, psm, cspo, csp
      Scrum/Lean Coach - Senior Management Consultant

      Agir Anticiper Durablement sarl |19 place Bleech |L-7610 Larochette | Luxembourg
      M: +352 661 727 867

      email:  pierre.neis@...
      web:    http://wecompany.wordpress.com/ http://thescrumcoach.wordpress.com/
      Meet with mehttp://meetwith.me/pierreneis

      about.me LinkedIn
      Contact me: Skype pierre.neis

      On 12 June 2013 18:14, woynam <woyna@...> wrote:

      Sheesh. 'Talk about a recipe for failure. It's hard enough working across continents when team members are communicating in their non-native language. Now you add a 3rd party that is translating between their native and non-native languages.

      Mark