A problem with this group

  • Alix
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 8:27 AM
      Hi dears,
      This is a really useful group, as there are many experienced scrum coaches among members. But this long approval process is really bad. I would like my posts to be published at least a few hours after I write them, not a week later! This long approval times, breaks the continuty of the discussions, as I am not aware of the other answers to a specific post, until you approve them all together.

      What is the problem that cuase these long delays? If you managers don't have time, please add some more managers! Please count on me in anyway that you think I can help, too.

      Regards,
      Alix
    • Ali H. Moghadam