Re: Definition of Done: Code Review practices

  • Sebi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2013
      Hi,

      From what I experienced the most effective were:
      * Paired Programming - but not always possible - due to several factors (such as buy in from management, distributed teams)
      * Live review before commit - works well on somehow technically aligned teams
      * Code review published to code review system where code cannot integrate until one person says "ship it" - this is the standard approach we have now - ensuring the code is reviewed, the method goes well with distributed teams - you just have to have the tool :)

      Seb