Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 19, 2013
      Doug,

      On Apr 19, 2013, at 6:51 PM, "Doug" <dshelton94501@...> wrote:

      Re your suggestion of "consider devoting more of your time to things you can do" - Indeed, I am already doing that. And I object to your somewhat insulting characterization of me as "tell[ing} other people what they should do" - unless you consider offering an **opinion** and having a **conviction** on how the agile community can come together better and address real issues of concern to the business as "Telling you what to do".  In that case - following your logic - I suggest we all get out of the business of offering opinions and feedback on these forums.

      "Be the change you want to see in the world."

      In this context, I'd rather see people working to integrate these ideas than asking others to do it.

      Yin and Yang I figure.
        -- Tom Jeffries

    • A Narasimhan
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 21, 2013
        Thanks a lot, George.
        Rgds-AN

        Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:55 PM
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

        AN,

        On 4/20/13 10:16 AM, A Narasimhan wrote:

        > Hi:
        > Recently there was a mail on Agile Scaling by Ron Jeffries which went
        > something
        > like this:
        > ‘Collaboration works in a team but not so much in a building...’ etc.
        > There were several points covered in that mail on scaling. I somehow
        > deleted that mail.
        > Can someone re-send the mail please...You could also send it to my
        > personal mail
        > mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in <mailto:mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in>
        > Rgds-AN

        Every email has a trailer that includes:

        > Visit Your Group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrumdevelopment

        You can go there to search for messages.

        - George